Entrepreneurship is all about energy
Similar Dr. Wanda Bonet-Gascot quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- Create value, not bait!
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.