Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
- Entrepreneurship should be a viable career path not just a last resort to joblessness.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.