Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- One life is enough to change this world
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.