I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- The goal is freedom.
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- The journey is the reward
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- Hard work never cheats, it leads to success.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.