You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.