life is a continous journey of transformation
Similar Sukant Ratnakar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- You cannot begin, until you begin.
- Everything begins small.
- Each year has been so robust with problems and successes and learning experiences and human experiences that a year is a lifetime at Apple.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.