life is a continous journey of transformation
Similar Sukant Ratnakar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- Every day is your entire life.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.
- Everything begins small.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.