Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
Similar Wilbert Wynnberg quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it’s not just about the business.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.