Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
Similar Wilbert Wynnberg quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- If you need inspiration, don’t do it.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Hard work never cheats, it leads to success.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.