Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
Similar Wilbert Wynnberg quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
- The bond built in sorrow is stronger the friendship natured in success.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.