Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
Similar Kamal Ravikant quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- Momentum builds success.
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.