Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
Similar Takudzwa Razemba quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Money chases good ideas
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- There is no shortcut to success.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.