Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
Similar Takudzwa Razemba quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- One life is enough to change this world
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.