Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
Similar Takudzwa Razemba quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
- When you think of quitting, remember why you started!
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- Create value, not bait!
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- I believe in solving social ills with business skills.
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- Kindness is the key to success
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.