Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
Similar Takudzwa Razemba quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- If not now, when?