Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- The goal is freedom.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.