Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- The death of the entrepreneur is solitude.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.