If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- Entrepreneurship should be a viable career path not just a last resort to joblessness.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.