Big things begin with big thinking.
Similar Kent Healy quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- I believe in solving social ills with business skills.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- Think big to see big.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- Fall down but never back down.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- It’s called entrepreneurSHIP, not entrepreneurSIT. Don’t wait. Just ship.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.