I want to put a ding in the universe
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- Create value, not bait!
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.