The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Think big to see big.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- Use your profession to fund your passion.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- If not now, when?
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- Never expect to be known without doing some impossible work.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.