Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
Similar Onyi Anyado quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.