An entrepreneur is a leader of excellence, trailblazer and pioneer who constantly brings change to their generation.
Similar Onyi Anyado quotes:
Other Innovation Quotes :
- When the wind of change blows, some people build walls, others build windmills.
- Innovation is the process of transforming an idea or concept into a functional and marketable value proposition reflecting creative opportunity.
- If you are not prepared to take risks, make mistakes, feel your fear and take a bold step forward anyway…you’ll never come up with anything original.
- Security doesn’t rob ambition; the illusion of security robs ambition.
- There is only one thing stronger than all the armies of the world: and that is an idea whose time has come.
- Flawless and faultless outcomes are not products of lawless and careless people. No lawless person is a genuine innovator.
- If Da Vinci had to tweet 5 times a day, we’d still be riding bicycles.
- If it were considered smart, it would be done already.
- Innovation is an output (prod-uct, device, theory, etc.) while creativity is seen as a process.
- Desperation is the best innovator
- Bold ideas and inventions only emerge in an environment where people are free to speak up.
- We are not creators; only combiners of the created. Invention isn’t about new ingredients, but new recipes. And innovations taste the best.
- Innovators are pioneers, great problem-solvers; and creators of a better context.
- I trust that you are aware that today’s success is tomorrow’s mediocrity. This means anything appealing today will be appalling tomorrow.
- If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.
- In this digital age with its speed of change, any brand that refuses toinnovate will die
- Before innovation – or practical creativity – there is insight. You must see the world differently.
- History is made by those who see beyond what already exists.
- Some fish love to swim upstream. Some people love to overcome challenges.
- If an innovative piece of software comes along, Microsoft copies it and makes it part of Windows. This is not innovation; this is the end of innovation.