Creating something from nothing is ingenious. Creating something from something is smart.
Similar Martin Uzochukwu Ugwu quotes:
Other Innovation Quotes :
- Innovation happens when you change the game; you bring a different twist to what is currently established and perceived.
- The competition is out to get you. Are you a moving target or a sitting duck? Innovate or die.
- Everyone has an idea. But it’s really about executing the idea and attracting other people to help you work on the idea.
- The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.
- Some fish love to swim upstream. Some people love to overcome challenges.
- We believe constraints bring out creativity. When you raise like $800M, suddenly all that scrappiness… it’s easy to lose.
- A pile of rocks ceases to be a rock pile when somebody contemplates it with the idea of a cathedral in mind.
- The less you use your brain, the less it will be there for use when you need it.
- Vision without action is a daydream, but action without vision is a nightmare.
- It always seems impossible until it is done.
- When a competitor starts copying your features, you can pretty much write them off completely, as it means they ran out of innovative ideas.
- Every act of creation is, first of all, an act of destruction.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- I’ve long subscribed to the notion that technology is advancing much faster than our ability to understand its implications.
- If you must walk in someone’s shadow make sure it’s your own
- The inventor knows HOW to borrow.
- Desperation is the best innovator
- Business has only two functions – marketing and innovation.
- Too many rules stifle innovation.
- Creativity is the DNA of innovation, the virus of evolution, the antidote to automation