Desperation is the best innovator
Similar Tony Cleaver quotes:
Other Innovation Quotes :
- Innovation is an economic stimulus and the key factor of scientific and technological progress as well as international competitiveness.
- Innovators make the previously impossible possible.
- With age brings wisdom; with youth brings innovation. Combine the two and they are unstoppable.
- If Da Vinci had to tweet 5 times a day, we’d still be riding bicycles.
- If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true really is true, then there would be little hope for advance.
- Innovation is an idea, practice or object that is perceived as new by an individual or other unit of adoption.
- Whatever has happened in my quest for innovation has been part of my quest for immaculate reality.
- When the wind of change blows, some people build walls, others build windmills.
- Partnership elasticity stretches the relationship so it can breathe, grow, and expand.
- Innovators are inevitably controversial.
- Motivation is the catalyzing ingredient for every successful innovation.
- There’s no good idea that cannot be improved on.
- A company’s culture is the foundation for future innovation. An entrepreneur’s job is to build the foundation.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- To push the boundaries of your reality, you have to push the boundaries of your mind.
- innovative ideas will be profitable only if they are linked to what buyers are willing to pay for.
- If you are not good at innovating, be smart in investing.
- Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it is a corpse.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all what the world needs most are dreamers that do.