No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.