Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
Similar Wogu Donald quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.