I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.