I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Normal is where innovation goes to die.
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people
- I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Live your vision and demand your success.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- Peace first, sophistication later. Harmony first, luxury later.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.