FOCUS: Follow On Course Until Successful.
Similar Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.