A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
Similar Bryant McGill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- Success lives on your sweat. Determination makes it pleasurable. Action makes it attainable.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.