A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
Similar Bryant McGill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- Kindness is the key to success
- No guts, no story.
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.