A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
Similar Bryant McGill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneurs don´t play safe, they play good.
- if you begin, you win.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.