Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- Boredom creates breakthroughs.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- A career is just a longer trip with a whole lot more baggage.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- The vision for Echo and Alexa was inspired by the Star Trek computer
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.