Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- No guts, no story.
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- Procrastination is the enemy of action!
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.