The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- School was designed to get you to fall in line and get a job in someone else’s company.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.