You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
Similar Warren Beatty quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- In life, you get what you believe you deserve.
- Think big to see big.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.