Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- If you’re not gonna go all the way, why go at all?
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.