Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- Start small and keep going.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- A career is just a longer trip with a whole lot more baggage.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- Don’t wait to be compelled to do great work.
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- Never expect to be known without doing some impossible work.