The best way to predict the future is to create it.
Similar Peter Drucker quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- Great companies are built on great products.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- Traction equals satisfaction
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- Make it happen, or it won’t.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.