The best way to predict the future is to create it.
Similar Peter Drucker quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Make it happen, or it won’t.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
- Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people
- Trying is failing with honor.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.