You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
Similar Rob Liano quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- Forget perfect. Be quick. Quickness kills.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- You have to make your own chances.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- You are much more than what you think you are.