You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
Similar Rob Liano quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
- Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.