You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
Similar Rob Liano quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- Hard work never cheats, it leads to success.
- Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- Dream big but always plan small
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- Entrepreneurship is not a career choice, its a way of life!