To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
Similar Corneille quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- Entrepreneurs don´t play safe, they play good.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.