When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
Similar Josh James quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Make it happen, or it won’t.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- Forget perfect. Be quick. Quickness kills.
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- It’s called entrepreneurSHIP, not entrepreneurSIT. Don’t wait. Just ship.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- Entrepreneurship should be a viable career path not just a last resort to joblessness.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough