Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
Similar Andrena Sawyer quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
- Great companies are built on great products.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- Good is the enemy of great
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.