An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
Similar Somdip Dey quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- Use your profession to fund your passion.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- Everything begins small.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
- Living is different from just existing.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Opinions killed more people than crime