Life is too short for long-term grudges.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- You cannot begin, until you begin.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.