Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There is always another way to look at things.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity – purity of spirit and love – and I always cry. It always just reaches in and grabs me.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- Complaining is not a strategy.You have to work with the world as you find it, not as you would have it be.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.