Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
Similar Rodman Lu quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- The journey is the reward
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity – purity of spirit and love – and I always cry. It always just reaches in and grabs me.
- If you want to live a successful life then start making other people successful
- The vision for Echo and Alexa was inspired by the Star Trek computer
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- School was designed to get you to fall in line and get a job in someone else’s company.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.