Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- You have to make your own chances.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- Better to fail on your own terms than succeed on someone else’s.
- Entrepreneurship is an art, you do it because you love it.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
- True ambition is the desire to work harder for yourself than somebody else
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
- Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step
- God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- Really, the only thing that makes sense is to strive for greater collective enlightenment.