Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- The world is a Treasure Map
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- Peace first, sophistication later. Harmony first, luxury later.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
- We believe that it’s technology married with the humanities that yields us the result that makes our heart sing.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.