Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- My heart is set on my dreams, I persevere and I make a difference
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.