Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
Similar Dr. Robert Schuller quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.