Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
Similar Dr. Robert Schuller quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- Run wild and free like a waterfall
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- Entrepreneur, become so disciplined that even your distractions become focused.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.