The way to be nothing is to do nothing
Similar Nathaniel Howe quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.
- Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.