Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
Similar Warren Buffett quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The journey is the reward
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
- Every day is your entire life.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- My heart is set on my dreams, I persevere and I make a difference
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.