Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
Similar Sodiq Abdulrahman quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- Entrepreneurs don´t play safe, they play good.
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- Make it happen, or it won’t.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.