Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
Similar Guy Kawasaki quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- Be your best, it is enough.
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
- Hungry people always win.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.