Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
Similar Guy Kawasaki quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is never accidental.
- I believe in solving social ills with business skills.
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- Rebels revel in rewriting reality’s restrictions.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- Dream big but always plan small
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.