Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
Similar Charles J. Givens quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- Hard work never cheats, it leads to success.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- If you want to live a successful life then start making other people successful
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide