Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
Similar Charles J. Givens quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- You can have a job, or you can have a career, or you can have a calling.
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.