How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
Similar Yvon Chouinard quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- All Disruption starts with introspection.
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- Think big to see big.
- In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
- You lose respect when you demand respect.
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.