Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
Similar Alex Ferguson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- Entrepreneurs don´t play safe, they play good.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- There is no shortcut to success.
- I woke up in the morning and saw, the world has moved on
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- Living is different from just existing.
- Every day is day 1
- My story isn’t over until I win.