Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
Similar Alex Ferguson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.