Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
Similar Astrid Scholte quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- You have to make your own chances.
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- Momentum builds success.
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- One life is enough to change this world
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.