Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
Similar Astrid Scholte quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- Turn your Why into Why not?
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- Entrepreneurship is an art, you do it because you love it.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
- GRATITUDE changes ATTITUDE in an instant.
- Creativity is just connecting things.