Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
Similar Astrid Scholte quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- Great losses are great lessons.
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.