There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run if you don’t swing.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.