Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.
- Procrastination is the enemy of action!
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.