Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- Creativity is just connecting things.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- Entrepreneurship is an art, you do it because you love it.