Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- You can do more than you think
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- We believe that it’s technology married with the humanities that yields us the result that makes our heart sing.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.