Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
Similar Lailah Gifty Akita quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- Normal is where innovation goes to die.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.