Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- 1 failure equals 1000 lessons
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.